Lemon Balm Melissa officinalis Organic
Lemonbalm is a beautiful herb and member of the mint family. It's been used as far back as the middle ages and is widely known as a calming herb.
Known health benefits of this herb may incude:
- Having a calming affect helpful for easing stress, anxiety
- It may assist to help promote a more restful sleep
- It's calming qualities may help to relieve internal tension which causes pain and discomfort from abdominal issues such as bloating, gas, colic
- It may also help to increase appetite
- This herb is also know to function as an antibacterial agent and can be applied topically to wounds/infection.
Ingredients: Organic Lemon Balm Leaf & Stem
1 tspn per 200ml, brew 5-10mins 100⁰C. Sweeten to taste with honey or sugar if desired.
As with all such herbs, consume in moderation.It is your duty of care to seek professional medical advice before relying only on the benefits of herbs/teas for health purposes. Pregnant women should seek the advice of a medical professional.